Artella offers several opportunities for publication, including:
- Blissness Splash (an online e-magazine)
- The Art Journal Journey (an online e-magazine)
- Artella Magazine (a print magazine)
- e-Artella magazine (an online e-magazine)
Below, you'll find information about publishing in each of these venues! We look forward to seeing your work!
Art Journal Journey and Blissness Splash e-Magazines
These are our monthly publications for Artella’s Luxury Memberships
Topics for articles we would like to publish in The Art Journal Journey
• anything about creativity and its relationship to healing, spirituality, and wellness
• articles about writing or journaling
• articles presenting specific art projects of all kinds, with how-to instructions
• articles about recycling items in art
• book reviews of interest to art journalers and mixed media artists (either 1 full-length book review, or 6 mini-reviews of 1 paragraph each)
Topics for articles we would like to publish in Blissness Splash
• articles about any aspect of work/life balance
• articles teaching new skills of interest to creative entrepreneurs
• articles offering inspiration and motivation for creative entrepreneurs
• articles related to business strategy and creative planning
• articles related to spirituality and business
To submit to The Art Journal Journey or Blissness Splash: Email us
the text of your article, along with the following information:
• The full title of the piece
• A one-sentence description or summary
of the piece
• Your name (how you would like it to be listed)
• A two-sentence bio that we may use if your piece is selected for publication. Feel free to include your email address or Web site in your bio.
Artella and e-Artella Magazine
Artella's main focus is publishing submissions that include both writing and illustrative artwork, as well as articles on subjects relevant to creative living.
For the creative collaborations, our passion is connecting you with another artist or writer to create a collaborative piece. However, you can also feel free to create both writing and art yourself, or to arrange a collaboration of your own.
If you would like to collaborate on a project (i.e., write something to interpret a piece of artwork, or illustrate a written work that has been submitted to us), please fill out this form. We will contact you when possible opportunities for collaboration arise that seem to be a good match for you: